Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. categories, opportunities

Give the option to filter opportunities through categories, length, and such; and the option to view all articles available. When you have a general site that includes several categories, it can become tedious to constantly change keywords.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Unhide" Hidden Opportunities

Occasionally I will accidentally click "Hide Opportunity" on a post I am interested in. Having the ability to navigate my hidden opportunities would be a tremendous help.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to filter opportunities by article length

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of articles barely breaking the 500 word mark. I typically ignore all articles less than 650 words, regardless of quality. Can you add a feature to filter by article length, or add it as an option in my profile?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Search bar for Post Opportunities

Scrolling through opportunities it tedious work, allays scanning for a title that relevant. If you had a search bar you could type a word and see if its in any of the blog titles or even in the post itself.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to favourite Advertisers

I have worked with many advertisers now on postjoint, many of which I do not even realize at first until i recognize their name. I would love to just keep an eye on authors who i have published their work before because chances are, they will produce more content that I am willing to publish on my website. I have many guest bloggers who just email us directly since this feature is not in postjoint.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Advertisers should provide the Meta Description

Is there a planned feature where the advertisers are required to include a meta description for their articles? though I can do it myself. However, some advertisers wanted to change the meta description that I've provided after the publication. It's time consuming on my part, really.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Call out for suggested content

Would it be possible for blogs to put a call out for suggested content? Rather than just seeing articles that might be relevant, it would be great if blogs could make more specific requests for article topics or formats of posts.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It seems this would be useful to help advertisers fo focus on topics that bloggers are interested in. We are thinking about how best to integrate this into the system.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base