Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blog Review taking longer than expeced

Hello

I have added a blog to be approved for more than a week now and I have not get feedback on that either the blog is approved or denied.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how do i contact postjoint

my blog has been in review for several weeks... i am also unable to add my instagram account and twitter, both say they already exist on this site. please contact me about my blog being accepted or rejected as well about adding my instagram since i have not done so already. i did read the article about sites and it did not lead me to any answers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My offer was declined but seller wrote to me to negotiate a better rate. I agreed, but I can not go in the system and re accept this offer

I made an offer to a seller, he declined but asked if he could negotiate a better rate for less work on my part. I agreed to post at another price. The system will not let me go in and re accept this offer. It just keeps saying OFFER DECLINED. So how can I go in and re accept an offer at a different price than I originally bid

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow bloggers a wider choice of publishers - 5 is not enough

Getting 5 publishers to choose from is not enough. I am looking for a good fit and a healthy, well indexed site in Google for my professionally written, well researched posts. All too often, I get to choose from publishers with interior category pages with PR0 (gray bar) and not indexed. This is a strong indicator that Google has taken action on the publisher's site. Yet, with only 5 publishers to choose from, the chances of finding a good publisher is remote.

Either provide more publishers to choose from or provide bloggers with better publisher filters that report suspicious Google…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a specific reason why a blog was declined

I have what I think is a great blog www.townsvilleholidays.com, PR3, original content, started in 2010, no spammy content, only a few sponsored posts (not many!), an active Facebook and Twitter account and it's been denied. I spent a fair amount of time trying to find and fix any of the common problems you noted, and have been denied on reconsideration. Love you guys, PostJoint, but this is very frustrating! I see (literally) a half dozen opportunities in my list right now that would be perfect for this blog. :(

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Citations Requirement

Can you add a requirement for the advertiser to cite their sources? I get posts where I cannot see the full body of them until accepted and the advertiser will have statistics without any reference to the sources. We cannot just willy-nilly quote "stats" without giving proper attribution.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an option to upload an image in PostJoint repository (other than just link upload option)

Now there is no alternative to uploading blog image via a link, which is often not convenient at all since Box, Google Docs and other similar services' links are not accepted. To make a post more interesting we need to provide a direct link. Could you provide an option to upload an image into your repository or gallery?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Deleting a blog you've added

For example. I accidently added two incorrect blog URL's and cant delete them now. They've been denied and the URL's onteven exist because I tryped them in wrong.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base