Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My url for my site

When I signed up I had just my .info but I recently switched it to my .com. So when I went to post my first offered post (which I did on my site). It won't let me post it so the person knows I did.
    Also it won't let me change it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow publishers to add the rel nofollow tag in links

According to the latest Google practices to penalize guest blogging websites for publishing spammy links, please allow publishers to publish links with the rel nofollow tag.

Please let them select if they want to dofollow or nofollow the links in the post instead of forcing them publish dofollow only - this practice is AGAINST google's webmaster guidelines.

Please consider this for more details why the nofollow tag is compulsory.

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/guest-blogging/

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Confirmation Checkboxes

Some of the latest enhancements to the PostJoint platform are nice. However, the addition of 2 new checkboxes on the confirm publishing page are intrusive and unwarranted. I do not categorically agree to not make changes to content on my blog without first asking someone else if I may do it. I do not categorically agree to not make adjustments to links -- which oftentimes become broken or later point to something different than when first linked.

And I do not agree to carry an article forever. While I might not remove an article (I can't think of when I've…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let advertisers know the date the post is scheduled to be published

Once your offer is accepted it will show you that it's awaiting publication, however if I am planning to schedule the post at specific date I can't hit publish now, and the advertiser may have questions about my ability to publish his post. Their should be another button which says schedule post that allows you to add a date stating when the article will be published.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base