Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is anyone actually running PostJoint?

Since I last used the site, there seems to have been a huge change. Postjoint staff don't seem to be around, the site is full of glitches, and nothing runs smoothly. Does anyone actually still work on this site and moderate what's happening?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Site ownership verification.

Hello

Please only allow blogs whose supposed owners are indeed the real owners.

You can do this by simply requesting users to temporarily upload something to their website via ftp or add a meta tag in the head section of the homepage.

Thus, you can avoid situations like mine where somebody added my blog in your system as long as he/she was not the real owner of the blog.

Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to have co-account owners

I'd like the ability to have someone else on my team have the ability to log into PostJoint, using their own credentials, and make offers and interact with advertisers.

So, 1 overall PostJoint account with all our blogs, but have 2 or 3 "admins" able to review opportunities and make offers.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show country, company and VAT information about advertisers

As a blog owner, I could often use more information about an advertiser. Mainly the location of the advertiser, whether it's an individual or a company and if company, also applicable VAT number. Often, when getting paid by companies in EU, I would need the VAT number for the 0 VAT to apply. So it would be good if all that information was always available as well. Even if before posting, the only data available is whether it's individual or company, whether it's in EU, US, AU, or anywhere else, and whether the VAT number is available or not.

And…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error

Hi,

I've been experiencing an error for the past week where every time I click on an opportunity, I receive an error message saying " This page does not exist or you are not permitted to access it."

I've read the help article on this issue, but the problem is still not resolved.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I cannot see any opportunities

When I open the my page of opportunities it says "This page does not exist or you are not permitted to access it.". Please review this I cannot see any opportunity and haven't seen so far. My username is ani9323 and my mail is anismith1212@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base