Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want some blogger to help me getting featured in real blogs having good organic search values

I want some blogger to help me getting featured in real blogs having good organic search values

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is PostJoint dead in the water?

There appears to be no=one answering support queries, and all attempts to update blogs etc are met with: "page does not exist or you don not have access" - This looks like the end..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cannot see any opportunities

When I open the my page of opportunities it says "This page does not exist or you are not permitted to access it.". Please review this I cannot see any opportunity and haven't seen so far. My username is ani9323 and my mail is anismith1212@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Error

Hi,

I've been experiencing an error for the past week where every time I click on an opportunity, I receive an error message saying " This page does not exist or you are not permitted to access it."

I've read the help article on this issue, but the problem is still not resolved.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Blog Review taking longer than expeced

Hello

I have added a blog to be approved for more than a week now and I have not get feedback on that either the blog is approved or denied.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. how do i contact postjoint

my blog has been in review for several weeks... i am also unable to add my instagram account and twitter, both say they already exist on this site. please contact me about my blog being accepted or rejected as well about adding my instagram since i have not done so already. i did read the article about sites and it did not lead me to any answers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My offer was declined but seller wrote to me to negotiate a better rate. I agreed, but I can not go in the system and re accept this offer

I made an offer to a seller, he declined but asked if he could negotiate a better rate for less work on my part. I agreed to post at another price. The system will not let me go in and re accept this offer. It just keeps saying OFFER DECLINED. So how can I go in and re accept an offer at a different price than I originally bid

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My url for my site

When I signed up I had just my .info but I recently switched it to my .com. So when I went to post my first offered post (which I did on my site). It won't let me post it so the person knows I did.
    Also it won't let me change it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I reported a problem

I reported a problem and you have not emailed me back. I can't report my blog post. I get an error that says my URL wrong and it is not.
    I need help now

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Is anyone actually running PostJoint?

Since I last used the site, there seems to have been a huge change. Postjoint staff don't seem to be around, the site is full of glitches, and nothing runs smoothly. Does anyone actually still work on this site and moderate what's happening?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ban Marketers That Don't Pay On Time!

I'm not sure what category to put this in.

I've published quite a few articles from PostJoint marketers on my various blogs. I recently had a problem with a marketer who's article I published on my blog on April 30th. By May 5th he still hadn't paid.

I messaged him and he made some lame excuse and said I would be paid by end of week (Friday May 9th). Friday came and went with NO payment, so I took the article off the blog. He finally made payment Tuesday May 12th - way past the 5 business day deadline.

I…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We already have a process in place to deal with non paying users. First we send reminders, keep a check on their account, and if we see a pattern of problems, their accounts can be suspended. As noted in the comment below, admin or other operational problems can sometimes cause delays too. You can always submit a problem report if you’ve already tried to message the user.

12. Allow publishers to add the rel nofollow tag in links

According to the latest Google practices to penalize guest blogging websites for publishing spammy links, please allow publishers to publish links with the rel nofollow tag.

Please let them select if they want to dofollow or nofollow the links in the post instead of forcing them publish dofollow only - this practice is AGAINST google's webmaster guidelines.

Please consider this for more details why the nofollow tag is compulsory.

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/guest-blogging/

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow bloggers a wider choice of publishers - 5 is not enough

Getting 5 publishers to choose from is not enough. I am looking for a good fit and a healthy, well indexed site in Google for my professionally written, well researched posts. All too often, I get to choose from publishers with interior category pages with PR0 (gray bar) and not indexed. This is a strong indicator that Google has taken action on the publisher's site. Yet, with only 5 publishers to choose from, the chances of finding a good publisher is remote.

Either provide more publishers to choose from or provide bloggers with better publisher filters that report suspicious Google…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide a specific reason why a blog was declined

I have what I think is a great blog www.townsvilleholidays.com, PR3, original content, started in 2010, no spammy content, only a few sponsored posts (not many!), an active Facebook and Twitter account and it's been denied. I spent a fair amount of time trying to find and fix any of the common problems you noted, and have been denied on reconsideration. Love you guys, PostJoint, but this is very frustrating! I see (literally) a half dozen opportunities in my list right now that would be perfect for this blog. :(

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. categories, opportunities

Give the option to filter opportunities through categories, length, and such; and the option to view all articles available. When you have a general site that includes several categories, it can become tedious to constantly change keywords.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Unhide" Hidden Opportunities

Occasionally I will accidentally click "Hide Opportunity" on a post I am interested in. Having the ability to navigate my hidden opportunities would be a tremendous help.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Confirmation Checkboxes

Some of the latest enhancements to the PostJoint platform are nice. However, the addition of 2 new checkboxes on the confirm publishing page are intrusive and unwarranted. I do not categorically agree to not make changes to content on my blog without first asking someone else if I may do it. I do not categorically agree to not make adjustments to links -- which oftentimes become broken or later point to something different than when first linked.

And I do not agree to carry an article forever. While I might not remove an article (I can't think of when I've…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remind or Require Advertisers to post feedback for their bloggers / publisher

This idea if made possible will help bloggers grow their rating and have fair chance of getting better opportunities especially the new members of postjoint. Plus this is also a good way yo find out how an advertiser treats their bloggers allowing other bloggers to see if this advertiser is someone they can look forward to work with.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to filter opportunities by article length

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of articles barely breaking the 500 word mark. I typically ignore all articles less than 650 words, regardless of quality. Can you add a feature to filter by article length, or add it as an option in my profile?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Citations Requirement

Can you add a requirement for the advertiser to cite their sources? I get posts where I cannot see the full body of them until accepted and the advertiser will have statistics without any reference to the sources. We cannot just willy-nilly quote "stats" without giving proper attribution.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base