Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include a message when making an offer

If I could leave a message at the time of offering to explain WHY I wanted to choose that post, it would help. I know there's a message function (and I use it to leave feedback for those whose posts I've published) but it would also be good to be able to explain my reasoning for interest in new opportunities as well, like a business proposal.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable bloggers to view an advertisers published post history

This would help bloggers to make an informed decision about whether they want to make an offer and charge a fee or not based on the advertisers writing style and quality of content. Bloggers will be able to see the full previously published posts. Its not always a good idea to charge advertisers that consistently produce outstanding content. Seeing the published posts would help to easily identify such advertisers / authors.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now show some basic feedback information at a post level to help you understand an advertisers post history. You can’t however see the actual links to the live posts.

3. Dismiss opportunities to keep opps panel tidy

I see an opportunity but I don't want to make an offer, I would like the ability to hide it so it is no longer showing in the list.

This means when I login, if there is an opportunity showing I know that it is a new one, not one that I have seen before.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Report opportunities

This would enable bloggers to report opps with spelling errors, duplicate content, or anything else that violates the TOS to moderators.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show the number of words on post opps

I would like to see the no. of words in the article. As I will only choose if the articles are above 500+ words. Need a filter to it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More control over email notification of opportunities

As it says on the tin; a setting that allows a blog owner to be notified of opportunities by email, which can be set to as they become available/6 hours/12hours/daily.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use Copyscape to check if content is unique

When viewing a post opportunity, or when publishing a post, it would be helpful to check if the content passes a Copyscape check. That way bloggers can be sure its original and unique, and publish it with confidence.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base