Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow bloggers a wider choice of publishers - 5 is not enough

Getting 5 publishers to choose from is not enough. I am looking for a good fit and a healthy, well indexed site in Google for my professionally written, well researched posts. All too often, I get to choose from publishers with interior category pages with PR0 (gray bar) and not indexed. This is a strong indicator that Google has taken action on the publisher's site. Yet, with only 5 publishers to choose from, the chances of finding a good publisher is remote.

Either provide more publishers to choose from or provide bloggers with better publisher filters that report suspicious Google…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to filter opportunities by article length

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of articles barely breaking the 500 word mark. I typically ignore all articles less than 650 words, regardless of quality. Can you add a feature to filter by article length, or add it as an option in my profile?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to favourite Advertisers

I have worked with many advertisers now on postjoint, many of which I do not even realize at first until i recognize their name. I would love to just keep an eye on authors who i have published their work before because chances are, they will produce more content that I am willing to publish on my website. I have many guest bloggers who just email us directly since this feature is not in postjoint.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search bar for Post Opportunities

Scrolling through opportunities it tedious work, allays scanning for a title that relevant. If you had a search bar you could type a word and see if its in any of the blog titles or even in the post itself.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Site ownership verification.

Hello

Please only allow blogs whose supposed owners are indeed the real owners.

You can do this by simply requesting users to temporarily upload something to their website via ftp or add a meta tag in the head section of the homepage.

Thus, you can avoid situations like mine where somebody added my blog in your system as long as he/she was not the real owner of the blog.

Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to have co-account owners

I'd like the ability to have someone else on my team have the ability to log into PostJoint, using their own credentials, and make offers and interact with advertisers.

So, 1 overall PostJoint account with all our blogs, but have 2 or 3 "admins" able to review opportunities and make offers.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow advertisers to upload infographics

As an advertiser, I have many clients that also have infographics. It would be a good idea to either make a section for infographics or have the option to upload one.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an option to upload an image in PostJoint repository (other than just link upload option)

Now there is no alternative to uploading blog image via a link, which is often not convenient at all since Box, Google Docs and other similar services' links are not accepted. To make a post more interesting we need to provide a direct link. Could you provide an option to upload an image into your repository or gallery?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Let advertisers know the date the post is scheduled to be published

Once your offer is accepted it will show you that it's awaiting publication, however if I am planning to schedule the post at specific date I can't hit publish now, and the advertiser may have questions about my ability to publish his post. Their should be another button which says schedule post that allows you to add a date stating when the article will be published.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PostJoint iPhone / Android Mobile App

For bloggers who cannot always be in front of their computer screens due to work [like yours truly], etc, an iPhone/Android PostJoint app would be very handy. We can check opportunities, leave offers, accept tasks and more even when we're on-the-go.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Call out for suggested content

Would it be possible for blogs to put a call out for suggested content? Rather than just seeing articles that might be relevant, it would be great if blogs could make more specific requests for article topics or formats of posts.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It seems this would be useful to help advertisers fo focus on topics that bloggers are interested in. We are thinking about how best to integrate this into the system.

12. Deleting a blog you've added

For example. I accidently added two incorrect blog URL's and cant delete them now. They've been denied and the URL's onteven exist because I tryped them in wrong.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Adding / editing blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base