Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please also put a scroll to top button on the opps page

For some of us who have many blogs and gets a lot of offer, a scroll to top button would be useful. Thank you! :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include a message when making an offer

If I could leave a message at the time of offering to explain WHY I wanted to choose that post, it would help. I know there's a message function (and I use it to leave feedback for those whose posts I've published) but it would also be good to be able to explain my reasoning for interest in new opportunities as well, like a business proposal.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Comments to allow others to see positive and negative feedback information

It would be interesting to read why bloggers rated advertisers the way they did. (ie poor grammar, not responding to messages etc).

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make payment tracking easier

It is difficult to match payments to posts published using the transaction ID alone (because most transaction IDs sent do not match). It would be nice if advertisers can include the link of the post or the guest post title in their PayPal message when they send the fees. Ty

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Fees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Selecting only one green category: the death sentence for multi-niche blogs at postjoint

I saw in my account:

Your action is required: Please update the content interests for your blogs. You will not be able to make new offers until this is done.

You require only one popular category to be selected, out of 20. By doing this you basically signed the death sentence for multi-niche blogs. Please remove this and allow multi-niche blogs to continue publishing quality content for the most common categories (the green tags). Not only you get paid at least $1.5 (minimum price per credit) for each article being published but I think this new practice is discriminatory for…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Credits system for publishers

Please make sure no buying credits are necessary when we want to publish articles for free. Is this possible?

Kind Regards,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Do not accept articles with a high CopyScape score

I am seeing too many opportunities with Copy Scape issues even upto 80%. They are full of links and spun from other sources. There should be system to auto reject these kinds of posts because I would never publish a post that is re-written from other sources or published some where else. Please work in this issue because almost every post has Copy Scape issues.

Thank You

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Alexa Ranking for blogs

From advertisers point of view- Many times we use guest post to reach wider audience and potential customers, also to increase brand awareness. Alexa shows how much traffic a site gets and hence is vital as a selection consideration. It will help us get exposed on blogs that actually has enough traffic to benefit the posting.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get rid of offer credits

This new "offer credit" plan is not going to be good for your advertisers or bloggers. For example, there may be days/weeks when there are a plethora of post opportunities that are a great fit for more blogs where I could really help a lot of the advertisers with posting to my blogs, but then there are days/weeks when there are no opportunities that would be a good fit. Putting a limit on how many opportunities a publisher can offer is going to be preventing your advertisers from being able to see all of the available blogs that would love…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have suspended the offer credits system so you can freely make offers. This will be replaced by a opps to offers ratio checker – if excessive you will be limited in the offers you can make.

10. Bloggers to state if they give do-follow or no-follow links so advertisers don't cry of foul play at the time of payment

Advertisers must be informed well before if a blog gives do-follow or no-follow links so that they don't cry of foul play at the time payment.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A preview option in addition to Copy to Clipboard

I think it was there before, may be I've just missed it somehow this time.

When I click on Publish, I can see the article content (showing the formatting) in a page. The only option is to click on the text and it auto-copies to clipboard.

Some time ago I was able to see the "pure" article text, like in a preview mode. That way I just copied the text (without formatting) and used it for poreparing the post.

Now, after the text auto-copies to the clipboard, I have to clean up the formatting (changing <p><strong> to <h3> for example)…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put an end to ** "All Considered" ($10 or less) **

Perhaps a $10 category should be included, as the "all considered" option, which could open things to bidding and make it better for all, is exclusively - at least from what I've seen - used by people who state elsewhere (Only under $10).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to Block Advertisers

I'd like the ability to completely block advertisers from showing up in the opportunities section, please.

I'm getting tired of submitting offers through just to receive a message from the advertiser crying about the exorbitant $25 fee and asking to decrease the cost to $10 or $5.

If I could block these advertisers and prevent them from showing up in my opportunities list, great!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bloggers should put a fixed payout price for a certain site

Is is possible that for every blog site being offered, there's only a fixed payout price?
    Because regardless if I put $25 or $100 as my max payout, the same bloggers offer me the same sites, and their price would depend on how much I can pay. I used to have this transaction with one blogger where I initially paid him/her $25 for 1 post, but when I raised the bar to $100 for a different article (because the client was VIP), the same blog was offered for the price of $99.

I just find it unfair and ridiculous, considering…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow bloggers a way to report abusive advertisers that are rude and insulting

When an advertiser posts a job saying that all fees are considered, then they should not be rude when they decline an offer that they feel is too high. Bloggers should be able to report them with feedback for being rude and abusive.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Check posts for quality before being made available

Perhaps there's not enough manpower for this - and I would understand that - but if each post underwent a simple check to see if it complies with the quality guidelines.

I clicked to view the details for a couple posts that sounded promising for my blog, but found they were very poorly written - maybe spun.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Browse all categories and make offers at will

Some times when bloggers add their blogs they miss judge the category they assigned to their blogs or the advertisers can some times miss judge the category their article is assigned too, this way their articles will be shown as opportunity for non relativity blogs. For example I have 3 blogs with different topics, I have seen an opportunity for one internet marketing blog but I really feel it's related to my other IT Technical blog and I can't see it their this could be my mistake or the advertisers mistake assign wrong category, I check the advertiser website and…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Categories have been replaced by content interest keywords so this is no longer a relevant concern. You are free to use up to 20 keyword tags for each blog and have full control over editing these at anytime.

18. Time limit for advertisers to accept available offers if 5 offers is not reached within a reasonable time.

Advertisers should have a time limit to accept the choice of offers made, even if their post does not reach 5 offers. I made offers in November for which the post is no longer listed and neither have I had an 'offer declined' email. This is not good customer service on behalf of the advertiser and would earn a negative rating if I could give one. I don't seem to get replies from messages sent so an automatic expiry date on non-actioned offers would be good. Say, a month?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cancel deal after an offer is accepted

I think the Cancel deal button is missing. Meaning - if an offer is approved by the advertiser, I publish the post and a minute later the advertiser says that he didn't notice the price tag and wants to cancel. Neither of us found any cancel button for the occasion. So this could be a good addon for the system.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable bloggers to view an advertisers published post history

This would help bloggers to make an informed decision about whether they want to make an offer and charge a fee or not based on the advertisers writing style and quality of content. Bloggers will be able to see the full previously published posts. Its not always a good idea to charge advertisers that consistently produce outstanding content. Seeing the published posts would help to easily identify such advertisers / authors.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Making an offer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now show some basic feedback information at a post level to help you understand an advertisers post history. You can’t however see the actual links to the live posts.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base