How can we improve PostJoint?

Enable bloggers to view an advertisers published post history

This would help bloggers to make an informed decision about whether they want to make an offer and charge a fee or not based on the advertisers writing style and quality of content. Bloggers will be able to see the full previously published posts. Its not always a good idea to charge advertisers that consistently produce outstanding content. Seeing the published posts would help to easily identify such advertisers / authors.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with PostJoint
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) responded  · 

We now show some basic feedback information at a post level to help you understand an advertisers post history. You can’t however see the actual links to the live posts.

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with PostJoint
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Natalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Sorry, I make spelling mistakes when I'm tired or typing too fast. Cannot find the option to edit my comment after posting it)

• Natalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's an interesting idea.
    Another idea is do we have a way to check whether an article with the same content was submitted more than once? I've just faced this situation (clarifying details with the advertiser), but it was not a pleasant surprise for me as a publisher, and I found that our accidentally. I would not consider publishing an article that has or are going to be offered others (just under a different article Title).

Feedback and Knowledge Base