How can we improve PostJoint?

Cancel deal after an offer is accepted

I think the Cancel deal button is missing. Meaning - if an offer is approved by the advertiser, I publish the post and a minute later the advertiser says that he didn't notice the price tag and wants to cancel. Neither of us found any cancel button for the occasion. So this could be a good addon for the system.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Siim Einfeldt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We already have a feature to cancel after an offer is accepted incase you change your mind after seeing the full post. You can also cancel if the advertiser does not pay within 5 days of publishing the post (for paid opps).

• Natalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be handy if there is a required field for the cancellation reason.

Example: An advertiser cancels the accepted offer without saying a word. The offer was scheduled for publishing by the blogger and is still within 48 hours. The publisher has to spend time contacting the advertiser to clarify the situation. If there is a field asking for a reason or a comment, that would help a lot.

• Ricky Chang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OR

Add a cancel button for offers made but not accepted or declined by the author after a certain period (days). I think 7 days should be more than enough time for authors to check the blog over make up their mind.

Feedback and Knowledge Base