How can we improve PostJoint?

Let advertisers know the date the post is scheduled to be published

Once your offer is accepted it will show you that it's awaiting publication, however if I am planning to schedule the post at specific date I can't hit publish now, and the advertiser may have questions about my ability to publish his post. Their should be another button which says schedule post that allows you to add a date stating when the article will be published.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Qasim Alhammad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Natalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Simon, that's a good idea as well. May be both parties should specify the timeframe... For example, theoretically, an advertiser ticks or enters a day into something like "I'd like this article to be published on xx/xx/xx / or in xx hours/days". Then when the offer comes to the blogger, the blogger before accepting the opportunity ticks something like "Yes, I can publish within that timeframe / No, this is the timeframe xxx I can publish within". Or something like that. Just an idea.

• Natalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't we have to publish within 48 hours?
    May be an option should be given to the advertiser to specify the period they are ok for the post to be published?
    If as a publisher I know that they are ok to wait more than 48 hours, I might use this opportunity if I have more "urgent" post to go. (At the moment I publish everything within advised 48 hrs)

Feedback and Knowledge Base