How can we improve PostJoint?

Ability to Block Advertisers

I'd like the ability to completely block advertisers from showing up in the opportunities section, please.

I'm getting tired of submitting offers through just to receive a message from the advertiser crying about the exorbitant $25 fee and asking to decrease the cost to $10 or $5.

If I could block these advertisers and prevent them from showing up in my opportunities list, great!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Erik M.Erik M. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Laura GinnLaura Ginn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Again this is something else that would be solved by reintroducing the $10 category. Bloggers that can't afford more than this aren't having to repost their articles to find a blogger that offers a price they can afford, and advertisors can easily hide the bloggers that ask for too low a price. It saves the toing and froing of negotiation which can be stressful for both parties.

• Erik M.Erik M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! Just checking in about 6 weeks later to see if you've given any more thought to this. A huge portion of the offers we make are met with email replies asking us to drop the price to $10, or $15 or whatever that's far less than the $25 minimum bid setting.

I would love to just be able to block these folks out so that we don't see their offers in the opportunities feed. No offense to them but I wouldn't even consider placing a post for $10 so there's no sense for us to see these.

• Erik M.Erik M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I definitely make use of the "hide opportunities" and campaign level blocking, but there are a few advertisers that continually set $25 minimums or "All Considered" and then once you offer, they message you with some sort of whining about the price and asking for a steep discount. I'd honestly just prefer to wipe these advertisers out of my opportunities list once I identify them so that I don't have to waste their time with offers that they are clearly not going to accept.

The campaign level blocking works as well though, so that's fine. Thanks for all your work on improving PJ!

• PostJointAdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your comment Erik. You can already block opportunities at a campaign level. Although advertisers can have multiple campaigns, this should help you to clear up and manage your opps. Have you tried this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base