How can we improve PostJoint?

Show country, company and VAT information about advertisers

As a blog owner, I could often use more information about an advertiser. Mainly the location of the advertiser, whether it's an individual or a company and if company, also applicable VAT number. Often, when getting paid by companies in EU, I would need the VAT number for the 0 VAT to apply. So it would be good if all that information was always available as well. Even if before posting, the only data available is whether it's individual or company, whether it's in EU, US, AU, or anywhere else, and whether the VAT number is available or not.

And on another note, automatic invoices would be great as well, based on the data in the system both from the blog owners and advertisers. I'm fairly certain both bloggers and advertisers would appreciate that feature. And if you have the data in the system anyhow, it should be fairly easy to generate an invoice based on the data right after the post has been published. If needed, I could give you a hand with that, just let me know :)

Thanks,
Siim

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Siim Einfeldt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ajeet Khurana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Invoices would be great, but I think that your VAT issue is moot. This is because PostJoint is the counterparty for both -- the author as well as the publisher. The authors and the publishers are not directly transacting with each other.

• Shaun Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Invoices would be good. Much better for my accounts software because it's a nightmare having to go through paypal. I need to make a purchase order for something every time.

• Siim Einfeldt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks. Of course, one thing that would definitely be good before the end of beta, is the country of the advertiser - just to have an idea whether there's even a need to worry about the VAT or not.

Thanks,
    Siim

Feedback and Knowledge Base