How can we improve PostJoint?

Allow advertisers to upload infographics

As an advertiser, I have many clients that also have infographics. It would be a good idea to either make a section for infographics or have the option to upload one.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dorian TraversDorian Travers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ryan FarrellRyan Farrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Respectfully have to disagree Rashani,

if a person publishes a poorly sourced or crafted infographic on their website then that's on them, nobody forced them to do it.

In fact, more often than not it's the lazy publishers who don't want to write their own posts and will publish any old graphic that are perpetuating the "infographic spam" cycle.

If nobody gave bad infographics the time of day then fewer people would find opportunity to exploit them.

Just my two cents, feel free to disagree with me.

• Rashani GoodenRashani Gooden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally don't think its a good idea. I've had infographics submitted to a few of my sites in the past. Many claiming that theirs are unique but are in fact the same recycled and spammy infographics.

What adds insult to injury is that some writes just grab any old infographic and write two or 3 lines underneath it and add 2 or 3 links thinking that's acceptable. It's of no benefit to site owners or the readers.

Its my first time commenting here, please don't attack me with your replies, I just wanted to add my to cents, I'm not in anyway saying that is the intent of all writers but it is something that should be considered, because its a major exploit.

Feedback and Knowledge Base