How can we improve PostJoint?

Put an end to ** "All Considered" ($10 or less) **

Perhaps a $10 category should be included, as the "all considered" option, which could open things to bidding and make it better for all, is exclusively - at least from what I've seen - used by people who state elsewhere (Only under $10).

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jennifer ReimerJennifer Reimer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jennifer ReimerJennifer Reimer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Publishers need to make decent money, otherwise none of this would exist - my website's existence relies on paid posts right now.

• Daniel TanDaniel Tan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

$10 is a fair amount for Advertisers to pay, considering Advertisers have to produce the content where it involves the biggest cost. Bloggers can go low at $10 if the content is engaging. This kinda puts everyone on a win-win ground.

$10 should go back to the options.

• Igor GjurovskiIgor Gjurovski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a blogger I agree with Laura. Sometimes it is nice to have $10 instead to spend couple days in bidding and not get anything.

• Laura GinnLaura Ginn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Advertisors point of view:

I've just had you email me about this and I don't agree. If I don't place "offers under $10 only" on my post I am left with five bids at $25 which I can't afford. You used to have a $10 option but removed it - I don't see why? I'm trying to get relevant bids on my articles and can't afford more than $10 so I don't see why you can't reintroduce the category. Otherwise my only option is to keep relisting and relisting a post until I find someone who is within my budget. You'd be surprised by how many blog owners will place an offer for $10 when the title says ($10 or less) and how the same blog owners will ask for $25 when there is nothing in the title.

Feedback and Knowledge Base