Bloggers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Selecting only one green category: the death sentence for multi-niche blogs at postjoint

I saw in my account:

Your action is required: Please update the content interests for your blogs. You will not be able to make new offers until this is done.

You require only one popular category to be selected, out of 20. By doing this you basically signed the death sentence for multi-niche blogs. Please remove this and allow multi-niche blogs to continue publishing quality content for the most common categories (the green tags). Not only you get paid at least $1.5 (minimum price per credit) for each article being published but I think this new practice is discriminatory for…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    32 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Credits system for publishers

Please make sure no buying credits are necessary when we want to publish articles for free. Is this possible?

Kind Regards,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A preview option in addition to Copy to Clipboard

I think it was there before, may be I've just missed it somehow this time.

When I click on Publish, I can see the article content (showing the formatting) in a page. The only option is to click on the text and it auto-copies to clipboard.

Some time ago I was able to see the "pure" article text, like in a preview mode. That way I just copied the text (without formatting) and used it for poreparing the post.

Now, after the text auto-copies to the clipboard, I have to clean up the formatting (changing <p><strong> to <h3> for example)…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Time limit for advertisers to accept available offers if 5 offers is not reached within a reasonable time.

Advertisers should have a time limit to accept the choice of offers made, even if their post does not reach 5 offers. I made offers in November for which the post is no longer listed and neither have I had an 'offer declined' email. This is not good customer service on behalf of the advertiser and would earn a negative rating if I could give one. I don't seem to get replies from messages sent so an automatic expiry date on non-actioned offers would be good. Say, a month?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base