Marketers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. quality

Stop Irrelevant sites being offered a a post.. it eats credits aways as i basically revive a load of junk from non niche related sites

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The post is not showing to blogger

I am uploading the posts but the bloggers are unable to see them. What to do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Payment Not Going Through for Credits

I've never had a problem buying credits but suddenly I do. The payment appears to process but then I always get the "An error has occurred while trying to process your credit card. Please try again or contact support" message.

This has happened across 3 separate cards, credit and debit. I am US based but have purchased credits many times before.

I've tweeted you 3-4 times and this is my second email to support with no response at all.

Is anyone there? Do you guys not want to make money anymore?

Help!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Buy Credits Via Some Other Means Besides Stripe?

I've been trying for 2 months to purchase more credits and I keep getting the pink error pop up. This has happened for US debit card, US credit cards, and UK credit cards. The error occurs every time.

Is there another way I can purchase more credits?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Time to flip the guest posting system on its head?

We’ve all seen the Google announcements about guest posting - it doesn’t bode well for the future of services like this in their current format, does it?

One of the biggest Postjoint customers has just had one of their clients slammed by Google for guest posting - a large brand in the UK and garbage implementation of guest posting by them has just seen them nailed harder than Jesus. I don’t know that members involvement in the downfall but thats not really the point - what is is that Google clearly don’t appreciate what we’re doing here and we need…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Blocked Sites Visibility of Blocked Sites and Bloggers

With the recent Google updates a lot of sites here have been hit and are now PR0. So as a consequence of this, i am blocking a lot of sites. If these sites recover i have no visibility of the sites i have blocked, so have no way to monitor them in the future.
    If a number of my blocked sites recover, it would be nice to be able to unblock them, so i think having visibility of our blocked sites is essential in these times.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lowering Credit Costs

Currently for a post to be published it will cost 3 credits. Assuming each at the lowest of $1 per, it will come to $3 for a posting. Adding blogger's fee and content development, it's quite a sum.

I suggest lowering Credit costs. I know business has to be profitable and would definitely like to see lower credits make marketers pump in more content.

Another thought, like all networks, the service provider usually gets back less, with a fee to the network. In other words, PJ can charge a spread on Blogger, for instance, for a $10 job, blogger will…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Fees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Blog Review System

Now that Marketeers are expected to pay Post Joint as well as publishers there really needs to be a stricter review policy on blogs. There are far too many offers from low quality, spammy, unrelated blogs in my opinion particularly for those supply good quality articles.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Campaign Count should go up instantly on selection

I just noticed this this evening. If you agree to a bid then you go to another open job that you have running in the same campaign and the same blogger has bid on it, it shows CC as 0. This isn't a brilliant indication, as it might be 0 now but there is clearly 1 now in process so you're going to end up with 2 if you accept that one also.

Not a major issue, but if you're uploading loads of posts every day and someone might take a week to post it... its near impossible to track…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Image Files

Hi,

Surely you could allow publishers to attach an image and if neccessary impose size restrictions, instead of having to mess around giving an image url?

Thanks,
    Steven.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Additional Quality Metrics for Choosing Host Blogs

It's great to have PR, DA, Alexa and Klout. But what about other social signals? I personally look for reader interaction signals like number of comments a blog has, number of likes and tweets per post, also the percentage of guest posts compared to genuine author posts.

I look at this stuff anyway when considering offers, but it would be useful if you could pull these metrics into the system for a quick-summary.

Not sure an automated script could do this, you'd need a moderator to score the blog quality based on the above.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Keyword Based Anchors in the Author Bio

We should be allowed to place keyword based anchors in the author bio. This is a common requirement for SEO companies and not allowing this will result in many of them going elsewhere. If a blog owner does not want to publish an article containing it, they don't have to but we should at least be given the option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Issue Monthly Invoices

It would be great if there was a way to receive invoices for the posts that we pay for through PostJoint. I usually ask people in business to send me invoices but this isn't really feasible through PJ. Is there any way we can receive monthly invoices for our accounts that show how much money we have spent on posts?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have a "favorite" offers option

It would be very helpful to be able to "save" or "bookmark" your favorite offers without losing them when you respost your article.

The problem i'm seeing is if i get 5 offers and I only like 1 of those offers...but I want to repost to see if there are any better offers in the next 5, I can't go back to the first offer if the 2nd round of offers is no better.

It would be helpful to be able to bookmark or somehow save your favorite offers, so that you can explore more offers without losings ones that…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Public feedback

I can't find a public feedback place to warn other bloggers that SmithMonitoring is posting that he will accept offers up to $25 but then when you make an offer he replies that he can only afford $5. This is immoral and he should be banned. And you should make a public feedback easy to find so we bloggers can post things like this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback can only be left after a publishing deal has been arranged. You cannot currently leave feedback at the offer stage. You can always make use of the block feature to avoid seeing opps from campaigns that you don’t like, and we are working on a new block entire user feature.

17. Stop demanding so much feedback

I am getting a lot of posts published through Postjoint, and it's a great service. However I find it frustrating that the requests for feedback keep on getting more and more demanding.

I am happy to say whether a transaction was positive or not, but the star rating system is a waste of time and I find myself just clicking them at random simply to get rid of the screen. And now I am forced into leaving some kind of personal comment too this is completely ridiculous. I don't have time to make unique comments on every single transaction I…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restrict bloggers from making offers to publish on blogs not registered with PJ

It has become a regular occurrence where a blogger makes an offer but in the notes they say they can not post on the blog they registered and your post will be published on a DIFFERENT blog.

Either there needs to be a better screening process or we need a way to report bloggers and blogs that register a blog they can't actually post on.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Favourites list - Invite previous blog owners to bid on your project

It would be cool to have a favorite list of blog owners you worked with.. that way, we can build up a list, and say if we had a blog post in a particular niche, we could invite previous blog owners that we've worked with to bid on the content?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Geo-targeting primary blog audiences

My company only sells in the USA and so it would be helpful to be able to connect with blogs whose primary audience is the USA. In the posting process, it would be great to be able to check a box indicating that type of preference - (for whatever country). I'm new, so apologize if I missed this option!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base