Marketers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bulk Import/Export Posts with CSV File

It would be great to be able to bulk-upload our guest posts with a CSV file import feature. Adding each post manually 1 at a time is very tedious and time consuming.

Would also be great to be able to bulk select the features we want in the CSV like minimum PR, fee or not...etc when uploading. As well as creating a new campaign name from the CSV if one with that name doesn't already exist.

Also, the ability to export posts to CSV according to campaign name, published, not published...etc. With published URL link, domain authority of publishing site,…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule when a new post goes live and starts receiving offers

It would be good to be able to schedule the time the blog post goes live in the PostJoint system. this is because I am in Australia and I would like to schedule my posts so that they become available at better times for the Northern hemisphere to see if I have different blogs applying for the content.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Image Files

Hi,

Surely you could allow publishers to attach an image and if neccessary impose size restrictions, instead of having to mess around giving an image url?

Thanks,
    Steven.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Keyword Based Anchors in the Author Bio

We should be allowed to place keyword based anchors in the author bio. This is a common requirement for SEO companies and not allowing this will result in many of them going elsewhere. If a blog owner does not want to publish an article containing it, they don't have to but we should at least be given the option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base