Marketers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Payment Not Going Through for Credits

I've never had a problem buying credits but suddenly I do. The payment appears to process but then I always get the "An error has occurred while trying to process your credit card. Please try again or contact support" message.

This has happened across 3 separate cards, credit and debit. I am US based but have purchased credits many times before.

I've tweeted you 3-4 times and this is my second email to support with no response at all.

Is anyone there? Do you guys not want to make money anymore?

Help!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blocked Sites Visibility of Blocked Sites and Bloggers

With the recent Google updates a lot of sites here have been hit and are now PR0. So as a consequence of this, i am blocking a lot of sites. If these sites recover i have no visibility of the sites i have blocked, so have no way to monitor them in the future.
    If a number of my blocked sites recover, it would be nice to be able to unblock them, so i think having visibility of our blocked sites is essential in these times.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Campaign sorting options - alphabetically, dates, etc

I would like to see a way to be able to organize your pending posts (as an advertiser) by campaign. If i could sort by alphabetically by campaign, then that would be wonderful! thanks for a great site!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Buy Credits Via Some Other Means Besides Stripe?

I've been trying for 2 months to purchase more credits and I keep getting the pink error pop up. This has happened for US debit card, US credit cards, and UK credit cards. The error occurs every time.

Is there another way I can purchase more credits?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base