Marketers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Lowering Credit Costs

Currently for a post to be published it will cost 3 credits. Assuming each at the lowest of $1 per, it will come to $3 for a posting. Adding blogger's fee and content development, it's quite a sum.

I suggest lowering Credit costs. I know business has to be profitable and would definitely like to see lower credits make marketers pump in more content.

Another thought, like all networks, the service provider usually gets back less, with a fee to the network. In other words, PJ can charge a spread on Blogger, for instance, for a $10 job, blogger will…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Fees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PostJoint payment solution - so we dont have to pay bloggers using PayPal each time

Whenever we have a guest post accepted, we need to pay the blogger individually via logging into Paypal.

This makes things a hassle if we have to pay 10 bloggers at once.

Is there a way we can preload credits into PostJoint (eg. $50) ?

Once we have our guest post published, we then click 1 button to pay the blogger based on the credits that we have.

The credits can get automatically deducted once the blogger has published the post, and we rate it as positive.

Makes things so much easier and faster.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Fees  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base