Marketers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Public feedback

I can't find a public feedback place to warn other bloggers that SmithMonitoring is posting that he will accept offers up to $25 but then when you make an offer he replies that he can only afford $5. This is immoral and he should be banned. And you should make a public feedback easy to find so we bloggers can post things like this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback can only be left after a publishing deal has been arranged. You cannot currently leave feedback at the offer stage. You can always make use of the block feature to avoid seeing opps from campaigns that you don’t like, and we are working on a new block entire user feature.

2. Stop demanding so much feedback

I am getting a lot of posts published through Postjoint, and it's a great service. However I find it frustrating that the requests for feedback keep on getting more and more demanding.

I am happy to say whether a transaction was positive or not, but the star rating system is a waste of time and I find myself just clicking them at random simply to get rid of the screen. And now I am forced into leaving some kind of personal comment too this is completely ridiculous. I don't have time to make unique comments on every single transaction I…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base