Marketers

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow Keyword Based Anchors in the Author Bio

We should be allowed to place keyword based anchors in the author bio. This is a common requirement for SEO companies and not allowing this will result in many of them going elsewhere. If a blog owner does not want to publish an article containing it, they don't have to but we should at least be given the option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Public feedback

I can't find a public feedback place to warn other bloggers that SmithMonitoring is posting that he will accept offers up to $25 but then when you make an offer he replies that he can only afford $5. This is immoral and he should be banned. And you should make a public feedback easy to find so we bloggers can post things like this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback can only be left after a publishing deal has been arranged. You cannot currently leave feedback at the offer stage. You can always make use of the block feature to avoid seeing opps from campaigns that you don’t like, and we are working on a new block entire user feature.

3. Stop demanding so much feedback

I am getting a lot of posts published through Postjoint, and it's a great service. However I find it frustrating that the requests for feedback keep on getting more and more demanding.

I am happy to say whether a transaction was positive or not, but the star rating system is a waste of time and I find myself just clicking them at random simply to get rid of the screen. And now I am forced into leaving some kind of personal comment too this is completely ridiculous. I don't have time to make unique comments on every single transaction I…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feedback and ratings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove Limit Of 5 Offers Per Post

Recently I have had to repost my articles many times because the blogs offering to post my articles are not related to the article. This is a time waster as I then have to repost and wait for new offers. Why not just remove the limit of 5 offers so then the people with relevant blogs don't offer to post my articles too late.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have released a major update to improve relevance so you won’t be wasting time dealing with unrelated offers anymore. Advertisers can block entire blogs or users to filter out the ones who offer excessively, and we have placed limits on the number of offers bloggers can make based on their accept rate.

5. PostJoint API

I think it would great to have API access to all the functions in PJ. Interfacing with the WYSIWYG editor can get clumsy and it's not efficient when you want to make submissions in bulk.

Functions that would be great to have API for include submitting post, checking offers with their respective site metrics (PR..etc), approving offer and getting the final public link..etc.

I'm not a programmer so not sure if any of this is outside the realm of development, but just what i picture in my head. Would be very helpful for those advertisers needing to submit in bulk…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show everyone post snippets with offers

It would aid transparency and promotion of your service considerably if (like for instance myblogguest.com) everyone who has an account can actually see the quality of the posts available on the site and how many offers each post has. A full list of posts available with a sample paragraph from each would do.

Might convince more people that you are providing a quality resource for bloggers and content marketers...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deadline for bloggers to publish the post by

I would like the ability to add a deadline for posting when adding the post. This way if a blogger is planning a vacation or isn't able to get it posted on time they will know not to make the offer.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Publishing posts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Schedule when a new post goes live and starts receiving offers

It would be good to be able to schedule the time the blog post goes live in the PostJoint system. this is because I am in Australia and I would like to schedule my posts so that they become available at better times for the Northern hemisphere to see if I have different blogs applying for the content.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Adding a post  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Campaign sorting options - alphabetically, dates, etc

I would like to see a way to be able to organize your pending posts (as an advertiser) by campaign. If i could sort by alphabetically by campaign, then that would be wonderful! thanks for a great site!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base