How can we improve PostJoint?

PostJoint payment solution - so we dont have to pay bloggers using PayPal each time

Whenever we have a guest post accepted, we need to pay the blogger individually via logging into Paypal.

This makes things a hassle if we have to pay 10 bloggers at once.

Is there a way we can preload credits into PostJoint (eg. $50) ?

Once we have our guest post published, we then click 1 button to pay the blogger based on the credits that we have.

The credits can get automatically deducted once the blogger has published the post, and we rate it as positive.

Makes things so much easier and faster.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Edmund Ng shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) responded  · 

We plan to introduce a PJ Wallet feature where you can top up funds and easily pay publishers with 1 click once your posts are published.

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JJ COOP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd spoken about this with a friend and we were both agreeing it would be great, but I don't realistically see it happening any time soon. It'll be adding in another set of Paypal fees for a start. Who's going to pay those given its currently a free service?

Its also leaving Postjoint on the hook for chargebacks or any funny business. If you're charging and making money thats fine and in most cases unavoidable... but if you're running a free website would you want to risk being on the wrong end of a $2000 chargeback? I wouldn't!

• John Kravz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wanted to discuss the same problem. paying via paypal is very inconvenient in my country. using paying system described above would make everything much easier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base