How can we improve PostJoint?

Remove Limit Of 5 Offers Per Post

Recently I have had to repost my articles many times because the blogs offering to post my articles are not related to the article. This is a time waster as I then have to repost and wait for new offers. Why not just remove the limit of 5 offers so then the people with relevant blogs don't offer to post my articles too late.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jamie King shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) responded  · 

We have released a major update to improve relevance so you won’t be wasting time dealing with unrelated offers anymore. Advertisers can block entire blogs or users to filter out the ones who offer excessively, and we have placed limits on the number of offers bloggers can make based on their accept rate.

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike Jefferson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly suggest that you'll remove the limit of 5 offers per post.
    Today I have added a new post and placed it at: all considered

New offers started kicking in and I've noticed that it is not worth for me to pay those websites money. Until I could edit my post and change the status to: 'free only'

and offer amount reached to 5.

this is really annoying.

• AdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The number of offers bloggers can make will be limited per month / site, this will give everyone a better chance and force bloggers to think more carefully when making offers.

We also have the ability to blogs block and entire users to help streamline your offers.

• Jon Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add context to this idea - it seems as though bloggers who do paid placements for practically anything will just troll new posts being added, so these are the ones advertisers deal with most. Either remove this limit, or make a limit for how many posts a blogger can give an offer to per day/week (don't know if you already have this).

• AdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem with opening up to more offers is that the offer acceptance rate for bloggers would get lower and lower.

We do have procedures in place to give everyone a chance (PR based headstarts, more visibility for blogs that have not interacted with that advertiser before, email randomisation and other things) but what was missing is a "block user" feature for advertisers so they can prevent the bloggers who refresh all day and offer excessively from seeing their opps. This is going to be released soon and should help to filter them out - and give everyone else a better chance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base