How can we improve PostJoint?

Stop demanding so much feedback

I am getting a lot of posts published through Postjoint, and it's a great service. However I find it frustrating that the requests for feedback keep on getting more and more demanding.

I am happy to say whether a transaction was positive or not, but the star rating system is a waste of time and I find myself just clicking them at random simply to get rid of the screen. And now I am forced into leaving some kind of personal comment too this is completely ridiculous. I don't have time to make unique comments on every single transaction I make. Therefore I'm just going to give up leaving feedback.

By all means allow people the option to leave all the feedback they want but don't force people into it or you ruin it for everyone

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Justin Aldridge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Denielle Fisher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Justin. Allow us the option of giving the feedback if we choose, but do not make it mandatory. Being able to use a simpler rating system like the thumbs up or thumbs down is preferred for a majority of the hundred or so transactions I do a month.

• Jamie King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. I used to leave feedback all the time because it took 2seconds. Now it is expected we review loads of aspects about the website which yes takes a minute but when you have a hectic day its just an annoyance.

• Justin Aldridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If your use of Postjoint is sporadic then it isn't a problem. However power users like myself simply don't have time to provide an in depth review of every transaction. Giving a thumbs up or thumbs down is simple enough but having to give seven individual feedback ratings AND a written description is going too far. By all means allow people the option to give all this information but don't force us to give it. I am now not giving feedback at all because I can't simply give a thumbs up anymore. This isn't fair to the bloggers who have provided a decent service.

Power sellers on eBay are able to automate the giving of feedback however here on Postjoint we don't have such an option which means you're forcing us to give up on the feedback system all together.

Feedback and Knowledge Base