How can we improve PostJoint?

Public feedback

I can't find a public feedback place to warn other bloggers that SmithMonitoring is posting that he will accept offers up to $25 but then when you make an offer he replies that he can only afford $5. This is immoral and he should be banned. And you should make a public feedback easy to find so we bloggers can post things like this.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Linda BradshawLinda Bradshaw shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  PostJointAdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) responded  · 

Feedback can only be left after a publishing deal has been arranged. You cannot currently leave feedback at the offer stage. You can always make use of the block feature to avoid seeing opps from campaigns that you don’t like, and we are working on a new block entire user feature.

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erik M.Erik M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please hurry up with the "block entire user" feature as I'm getting very tired of bidding only to have wasted that time on someone who responds back that their agency can only afford $5 for a PR 4+ link.

Thanks.

• Laura GinnLaura Ginn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this immoral? $25 is the lowest amount to select when we add a post and it's a price a lot of us can't afford. Unless he is accepting an offer of $25 and then saying he'll only pay $5 once the post is published I'm not sure what the problem is. I can only afford $10 but I also have to say that I'll accept offers under $25 when I place my post as to say otherwise is against Post Joint's terms of service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base