How can we improve PostJoint?

Blog Review System

Now that Marketeers are expected to pay Post Joint as well as publishers there really needs to be a stricter review policy on blogs. There are far too many offers from low quality, spammy, unrelated blogs in my opinion particularly for those supply good quality articles.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dave DunganDave Dungan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Miguel SilvaMiguel Silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most blogguers are offering low quality and ripoff offers like posting in blogs with a free profile created in 2 min of work. You only discover that your post wont reach 1st page or even be on a category. Most of those guys cannot even write a word of english. You guys need to fix this or stop charging publishers

• PostJointAdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have added features for you to report offers from low quality or irrelevant sites. If we accept the report, it automatically opens a space for another offer. We will be using the feedback to clear up the database of blogs too.

• JJ COOPJJ COOP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Laura and this is something I'd mentioned before on another thread. If we're now going to pay per set of 5 offers then we really need to be able to not accept offers from blogs we've used before. Or give us an option to say we'll accept offers from a blog we've only used once or twice before or whatever, on that specific project.

• Laura GinnLaura Ginn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for making it possible to repost once for free. Another thing that would be useful would be if we could block blogs from bidding if we have already sent posts to them from one campaign. Some of the clients I have want links on different blogs so I am unable to publish more than one post for them on one site. This is often the main reason for me needing to repost. Without having this I often need to repost 4-5 times.

• PostJointAdminPostJoint (Support, PostJoint) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've been working to clean up our database extensively over the past few months but there is still more work to be done. We've been in free beta for over a year and it has been challenging to attract more quality sites onto the system with our limited marketing and outreach budget. We will be investing a significant portion of the revenue into growing our database of quality sites. We're updating the system so that the first re-post is free and we have other improvements planned. Its cheaper to add a post than it is to accept so you'll be able to get 10 offers for a small fee. In the meantime we encourage you to use the report offer / site feature to help us clear things up further.

• Laura GinnLaura Ginn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm confused about the credits. I could have sworn PostJoint said they weren't going to charge if we reposted an article but yet I have just done that and lost a credit. I'm totally fine with paying for the service but I'm not okay with paying to get five bids from irrelevant blogs that are dropped domains, unrelated to my article or poor quality. I thought we only paid when we initially posted an article in the gallery and when we accepted a post?

Feedback and Knowledge Base