General

We would appreciate a moment of your time to tell us about any problems you encounter and suggestions for improvement! Thank you.

How can we improve PostJoint?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Is Anyone Even Running PostJoint Anymore?

Hello?

I've sent 4-5 questions about payments for more credits not going through over the last 2 weeks with no response.

Have you guys given up?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Revise Pricing Structure

Since the PJ introduced fees, there has been a drop in the number of articles available on here. There are more low quality articles being offered and marketers maximum fees are usually too low to even consider. Most of the better marketers are now contacting bloggers directly to avoid paying any fees.

I am aware that you guys have invested a lot in this site and you deserve to make an income from it, but in it's current form the pay structure is killing off what is a great idea.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop Monopoly that Some Publishers Have on the Marketplace!

I have noticed recently that a handful of individuals have monopolized the market here on PostJoint. I will not name names, but they are "Masters" (that's one clue) and seem to be having a detrimental effect on newer marketers. As a publisher, I am tired of these same old companies with their cookie cutter posts - I want to see more fresh blood, more people entering marketplace! Lots of us bloggers, but a few marketers really have taken over. And once they don't like the format of a post you've put up for them (easily fixable!) you are blacklisted. Is…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. improve mobile site

I mostly view the site in my mobile phone or tablet. Some of the buttons are impossible to use. For example I cannot hide posts I am not interested in publishing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export Published Posts

It would be great if advertisers could export a list of their published posts, where they live, the tweet URL, and the blogs quality metrics.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delete or archive old email messages

Would just like to see the option of being able to delete old email conversations makes updating messages confusing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PostJoint API / third party integrations

As a software developer, can I integrate with PostJoint using service based communication such as Json/Rest? I'm sure other developers would also be interested in integrating third party software products. Maybe custom built widgets?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow advertisers to also be Bloggers / Publishers - and vice versa

The title says it all - would be good to be able to switch interfaces, in the case where we both need to advertise on other blogs, but also have our own blogs we'd like to accept content for.

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base