How can we improve PostJoint?

Allow advertisers to also be Bloggers / Publishers - and vice versa

The title says it all - would be good to be able to switch interfaces, in the case where we both need to advertise on other blogs, but also have our own blogs we'd like to accept content for.

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff SoukottaJeff Soukotta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Crissie LuckeyCrissie Luckey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be very beneficial and convenient. Not to mention saving tons of time for your site members!

• Jerry RussellJerry Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm all for this feature as well. As a blogger with multiple blogs, I'd like a simple way to promote them and build audience. I'm signing up for an advertiser account do day, but would like it if it were an option under a single email

• Umair SulemanUmair Suleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this feature. It helps me to manage my clients work as well as I can accept posts for my blogs too. I hope this feature is never removed..

• Dumitru MidonDumitru Midon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be in fact one of the most important update here, if done.

As a blogger, i would like to promote by guest posts my blogs too, so adding this feature will help me a lot.

• Lewis SellersLewis Sellers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree, this would be a great feature to add in. I currently have a blogger and advertiser account and it's a bit of a pain remembering which is which at times.

• Sam ApplegateSam Applegate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I signed up as a 'blogger' I was getting frustrated with the UI as I couldn't find where I add posts. Then I realised it wasn't possible, so had to logout -> create new (advertiser) account -> wait for review -> login.. then I could do it.. Definitely need to have all-in-one account... Other than that, great system! (Way better than the out-dated competition).

• Jon ClarkJon Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think its a very common practice to both be an advertiser and a blogger. This option of a 'joint' account should definitely be a standard otherwise you'll likely alienate users who will go to other platforms that offer this option.

Feedback and Knowledge Base