How can we improve PostJoint?

Stop Monopoly that Some Publishers Have on the Marketplace!

I have noticed recently that a handful of individuals have monopolized the market here on PostJoint. I will not name names, but they are "Masters" (that's one clue) and seem to be having a detrimental effect on newer marketers. As a publisher, I am tired of these same old companies with their cookie cutter posts - I want to see more fresh blood, more people entering marketplace! Lots of us bloggers, but a few marketers really have taken over. And once they don't like the format of a post you've put up for them (easily fixable!) you are blacklisted. Is there something we can do to stop this monopoly and make the marketplace more equal/fair? Always an honor to contribute to this amazing site, unlike any other :)
Best Wishes to All
J

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jennifer ReimerJennifer Reimer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JJ COOPJJ COOP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand what the problem is... if you don't like the content a user is uploading either block them for appearing for you, or if its really that bad report it.

How can more jobs to choose to bid or not be anything other than a good thing?

Feedback and Knowledge Base