Sponsored or guest content is not advertising. All posts added to PostJoint must be non-promotional, engaging and offer value to the reader. Please fully read these guidelines before starting your campaigns.
All posts must:
- Be high quality, well-written and free of spelling / grammar errors
- Provide real value to the reader and not be overtly promotional
- Follow our linking and author bio guidelines (see below)
- Not contain any adult language or objectionable words / backlinks
- Be original and unique (Copyscape scores are used)
- Any images must be licensed or properly attributed
- You can only add a grand total of one link to the site you are promoting within the entire article / byline
- The anchor text must be relevant to the content and fit naturally within the post
- You must include at least one link to a quality, third party site
- There is no limit on the total number of links for references and sources (the more you add, the better)
Bylines are optional, if you do not provide one, the blogger will publish the article under their own name.
If you do provide one:
- It should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do
- It should include a link to an active social account to show you are a real author
- Keyword based anchors are not permitted in byline’s (branded or neutral anchor texts are fine)
Zero spam tolerance
We do not accept shallow posts that are breeding grounds for spammy SEO techniques and we are not an article marketing service. If you can't produce engaging content, PostJoint is not for you.
Choose your headline with care as these make all the difference to the number and quality of offers that you receive. Your headline is your first chance to make a good impression with potential publishers.
With the exception of valid acronyms, words should never be fully capitalized in your headline or main body. You Should However Capitalize Your Headlines Like This.
Most blog readers love stories, practical tips, expert opinion and how-to articles. Content marketing is a chance for your brand to express its personality and connect with your target audience in meaningful ways.
- Keep it clean so the publisher can easily adapt it to suit their theme
- Use plenty of subheadings to add structure to your post
- Avoid <h1> tags and underlines
- Bolded text should be used sparingly
- Image sizes should be below 400 pixels wide and at 72 dpi
Your post should be at least 500 words and as long as you need be in order to convey your message. Its rare to squeeze much substances into less than 500 words, and many of our posts are longer. There are exceptions of course. Focus on writing a good post, not word counts.
Once your posts are live, we encourage you to respond to any comments received. Any changes that are needed can be discussed with the publisher through our messaging system.
Post moderation and suspended posts
We randomly select posts for moderation and reserve the right to decline any post or content that falls short of our content policy or terms. We sometimes suspend or delete active posts based on reports from other users.
Last updated Feb 26, 2014